Email Recruitment.email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Position Title: Application Support Specialist
Department: Global Business Service (GBS)
Reporting line: Application Support Lead
Number of direct reports: /
Strategic purpose of the position: To provide technical support to users on all commercial applications implemented at Carlsberg Cambodia, including
- ERP system: Microsoft Dynamic Navision 2013R2
- Sale Force Automation (SFA)
- Distribution Management System (DMS)
- Provide technical support on ERP System: Microsoft Dynamic Navision 2013 R2
- Provide technical support on Distributor Management System (DMS)
- Provide technical support on Sale Force Automation (SFA)
- Work with team to rollout new systems and applications
- Perform UAT with stakeholders, identify potential issues and impacts
- Liaise with software vendor for any bug/error, new requirement and enhancement
- Review user’s activity logs on supported applications, reporting potential risks, data breach and security breach
- Develop user manual and train users as needed
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and operation manual for each supported application
- With the rapid pace of change, regularly monitor technological advances and assess their potential application for improved business processes and design.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Professional qualification and competencies:
- Strong knowledge of business application development in Microsoft Dynamic Navision, SQL Server, testing, preferably in the beer and soft drink industry field.
- Experience supporting users on commercial applications such as ERP, DMS, SFA…
- Experience in a variety of data integration technologies, flat files, XML, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups
- Knowledge and ability to direct a staff in integrating information technology services with the work requirements and deliverables of the unit
- Knowledge of informational technology disciplines; e.g., software applications and interfaces, production operations, quality assurance and systems management, etc.
- Knowledge of project management process and systems.
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation, and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated, directed, and change oriented
- Ability to handle confrontation with appropriate grace, professionalism, cordiality, and firmness, and manage/resolve disputes appropriately
- Ability to communicate concepts in elegant, concise, eloquent form to management and to cross-functional departments or teams verbally, in writing, and through pictures or diagrams when appropriate
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes
- Have ability to manage time, prioritize work, work under pressure and complete multiple tasks effectively
- Be disciplined, self-starter, creative thinking, flexibility, good personality and communication
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skill
- Can keep the calm in stressful situations
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
This Job Description (JD) specifies the Employee’s duties and responsibilities and shall be considered a dynamic document. Thus, the JD may at any time, and without notification, be altered unilaterally by the Company, within the applicable limits of such alterations.