Email Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Position Title: Brand Manager
Department: Marketing Department
Reporting line: Marketing Manager
Number of direct reports: /
Strategic purpose of the position: Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of the brand
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to meet established sales and market shares target.
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Responsible for driving and developing marketing campaigns for the brands, managing brand’s profitability and A&P budgeting, growing brand volume share growth and tracking all key brand health tracking indicators.
- Responsible for brand communications that cover ATL national campaigns and new brand visual for through-the-line development and channel visibility.
- Responsible for key relations with ATL, media, digital and PR agencies, external media partners and key internal stakeholders within organization. Main ATL focus is on Print, TV, Cinema, Radio, Outdoor and Digital.
- Research and analyse the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends and gain insights on the consumer.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary as related to brand development and performance.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans.
- Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes etc.
- Provide support in Corporate Relations, Corporate Communications, CSR matters
Professional qualification and competencies:
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency speaking and writing in English
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Good time management and leadership skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Attended to detail and mature
- Able to work independent and as a team
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Sale & Marketing
- At least 8 years of experience in Sales & Marketing/ Brand management
- Knowledge of market research and analysis
- Knowledge of business models and strategy
- Good computer literature: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel
This Job Description (JD) specifies the Employee’s duties and responsibilities and shall be considered a dynamic document. Thus, the JD may at any time, and without notification, be altered unilaterally by the Company, within the applicable limits of such alterations.